Saturday, May 05, 2012

Oh Yes!!! — Six Word Saturday — "Welcome Jim" / Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

.
My Six Words:
Ain't it nice to feel Welcome!!!


Where am I? 
Being picked up by the driver of an ordered car-- 
At the London Airport to visit the grandkids and their parents,
 after this nice  cruise
(scroll down after this post reappears)
.
Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words for Six Word Saturday. Click the box at right to visit Cate's blog with Mr. Linky showing all the other blogs participating this week. Cate is the boss at Six Word Saturday. She would like for you to participate.

This also could have been:
Have a Happy Cinco de Mayo!
(test your knowledge here)

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
And how much weight did you put on on that strictly unhealthy diet cruise? Have a nice time with your family.
 
My Beloved Sandra & I recently cruised th the Bahamas. I really loved the destination, but the journey...not so much. Some folks love it, & it sounds like you enjoyed. Good for you. Nice to be with family, too, I suppose. Home Safe, Amigo.
 
Have a good time with your family. Hope our weather improves for you :)
 
Always fun to be with family- or is it? And you're here in merry old London town too. Are you enjoying our 'springlike' weather? LOL
 
How cool is that! I never had a service like that (well one that holds up my name, like I'm Royality arriving!) that is so awesome, besides, London! ...and family too...enjoy yourself!
 
Have a good time with your family.
Hope our weather improves for you :)
 
WOW... now THAT is service....
I love cruises... glad yours looked like fun!
 
Enjoy your visit!

betty
 
Working on it all the time.
(My six words about my life.)

I know you enjoyed your cruise. Now I hope you enjoy Europe and the family. You poor thing! lol

sandie
 
Just have fun as I know you will.

Have a terrific weekend too. :)
 
Wow! Being picked up by the driver of an ordered car :)
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?