Monday, November 05, 2012

.

Oh Darling, I love you so. I will miss you so terribly much when I go.

Then let us get married.

Oh.

- - - - - -

98 Characters counted and spell
checked by MicroSoft Word.

µ-fiction Story Copyright

© 2012 Jimmiehov
All Rights Reserved


- - - - - -


°°Grandma of Succinctly Yours Week 85 gives these directions:
°°Use the photo as inspiration for a story of 140 characters OR 140 words or less.
°°Word of the Week, 'cynical ', was furnished by Grandma.  Implied here but word was not used.

Rest in Peace, dear Adi

Labels:


Comments:
Nice MF Dr Jim! I love MF as it tests the heat in a jiffy!

Hank
 
Oh, indeed :-)
 
I love the 'Oh' the best. Made me laugh out loud.

Have a terrific day. :)
 
Ha ha ha ... "Oh" was funny :-P
 
Oh... Mrs Jim should read this post :)
 
This looked like the books Cherry Ames - Nurse. I used to read a long long time ago. sandie
 
:).. brought a smile to my face.

www.anucreations.blogspot.in
 
WOW...hahahahahhahaha...love it! Great fun, Jim! Absolutely brilliant.Mine is here
Have you a truly AWESOME WEEK!!!
hugs
shakira
 
Oh... the reply is so off guard? lol Thanks for the visit Jim, I appreciate it.
 
Good one, Jim. Lots of folks in this situation said "Oh yes!" to marriage. My parents married just a week before he left for the Philippines. Stop by and check out the answer to my photo question.

SY Mystery Product Revealed
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?