Sunday, December 16, 2012

.
Nelly, we've been practicing long enough. Let's try the real thing.

Undeniable. Can we test the ice first, is it hard enough to hold us both?

- - - - -
140 Characters counted and spell checked by MicroSoft Word.

µ-fiction Story Copyright

© 2012 Jimmiehov
All Rights Reserved


- - - - - -




°°Grandma of Succinctly Yours Week 91 gives these directions:
°°Use the photo as inspiration for a story of 140 characters OR 140 words or less.
°°Word of the Week, 'undeniable', was furnished by Grandma.

Labels:


Comments:
Bwahahahahahahaha. Nice play on words Jim.

Have a terrific Sunday. :)
 
It's undeniably precarious being a snowman. Nice one.
 
Counted and spell-checked. You are very brave, Jim, as brave as your snowmen on ice. I never trust spell-checkers!
K
 
The assignment for this week is not simple :) Undeniable and the photo is a difficult combination to write on. You did a very good piece, Dr Jim :)
 
Cute post today Jim.
 
Good story, Jim, although snow people might fare better than humans in icy waters.

When I was young, my older brothers had me walk across some ice to see if it would hold. It didn't, but fortunately, it wasn't very deep and I only got my legs wet. I got scolded for walking on the ice and my brothers were praised fro rescuing me. My parents were in their seventies, before they learned the truth about that incident. :D
 
Good one, Jim! Now all they need is a push to send them sliding across the ice and a lot of trust in the pusher.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?