Saturday, August 03, 2013

Six Word Saturday


my Six Words:
"Wicked" we're coming — Apollo Victoria Theatre
 
 
Theatre District Picture -- in preparation for an opening on Leicester Square
  
Google Link to Leicester Square
Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Link
 
Six Words Saturday:
Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words for Six Word Saturday. Click the box at right (or here) to visit Cate's blog with Mr. Linky showing all the other blogs participating this week. Cate is the boss at Six Word Saturday. She would like for you to participate.
 
==> Be seeing you (BCNU) after my August Break.

Labels: ,


Comments:
You will absolutely love it,we did. Are you taking that adorable granddaughter too? Have a great weekend pal.
 
Do you know, I've never fancied that one. Have a wonderful time!

I hope you are not affected by the alert your government has issued.
 
Enjoy! ☺
 
You'll have a grand time, Jim. "Ad in paradise", another blogger whom I'm not sure if you know, is over here for her mum-in-law's 100th birthday celebration, and they're going tonight, I believe. :)
 
Enjoy, enjoy and enjoy.

Have a fabulous weekend. :)
 
We loved "Wicked". Of course I am a big "Wizard of Oz" fan.
 
Wow lucky you and Mrs Jim, can't wait to hear about your night at Apollo Victoria Jim.
All my best for your weekend dear !

Grace
 
How exciting! Enjoy!!
 
I expect it's over now, and I hope it was everything you wanted it to be. I do hope you didn't eat around Leicester Square - some of the worst tourist-trap restaurants in the world seem to be gathered there. Enjoy the rest of your stay.

 
Fun! Haven't been to the theater in ages! Have a great time!
 
Have a great time.
 
I hope you like the production. I have heard it is great. I read the book, but didn't care for it. It took me a LONG time to get through it.

My 6ws is here: http://mlissabeth.wordpress.com/2013/08/03/six-word-saturday83/
 
Have fun! (I'm sure you will.)
 
Er...do you want me to guest-write your blog while your gone?
 
Sounds like so much fun! Hope you have/had a great time.
 
6 words: You are going to love Wicked!
 
My child enjoyed this production very much, Dr Jim. Enjoy your break with Mrs Jim :)
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?