Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!


- - -.
The Leprechauns Will Pinch


Happy St. Patrick's Day
Be sure to wear your green
If you don't have some green
the leprechauns will pinch
If you've got a green car
Drive that today as well
I'll ride my motorbike
Scare naughty ones away
  - - -
Poem Copyright © 2014 Jimmiehov
All Rights Reserved
Picture was furnished by my friend John in a mass e-mailing piece.

I've also shared this today on my other blog, Jim's Little P&P Place (link) 
I'm linking with Marian at the Real Toads, The Tuesday Platform (link)

Labels: ,


Comments:
Good grief. That's a lot of woman on that green rig.

Happy St. Patrick's Day Jim. My best to Mrs. Jim. ☺
 
May the road rise up and meet you anywhere you go!
 
Scary Sight alright !.... ( chuckles)
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?