Sunday, November 12, 2006

.
Mema and I saw this sign in Conroe on our way to church last Sunday. Although she is still in the hospital, she is feeling a whole lot better now.
.

33 Then the trees of the forest will sing,
they will sing for joy before the LORD,
for he comes to judge the earth.

34 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever.

35 Cry out, "Save us, O God our Savior;
gather us and deliver us from the nations,
that we may give thanks to your holy name,
that we may glory in your praise."

1 Chronicles 16:33-35 (NIV) (link)
(New International Version)


Comments:
I'm a little behind in reading my blogs but I'm pleased to hear that your mom, Mema is feeling much better.
It's a worrying time when one's parent/s become seriously ill.
May she continue to get strong and healthy enough to finally come out of hospital.
 
Yes, He certainly IS. Thank the Lord we have enough health and strength to give Him glory. I pray your mom will be joyful and strong.
 
Like your sign Jim! I am going to post mine now. Better late than never I guess!

Hope Mema contines to feel better.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?