Friday, January 05, 2007

You Are In Luck Today: Fw: Fwd: Fw: I've Put Your Name In

[Note: I got this in an e-mail a couple of days]

Date: Tue 2 Jan 18:24:56 CST 2007

From: D

Subject: Fwd: Fw: I've Put Your Name In

To: d_. . Yahoo.com







Attachment: message

Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 12:33:49 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

From: St

Subject: Fw: I've Put Your Name In

To: ne . . . @wellsfargo.com




-----Forwarded Message-----

From: N . . . @aol.com

Sent: Dec 30, 2006 4:31 AM

To: f . . . @aol.com

Subject: I've Put Your Name In


I've taken the liberty of putting your name's into the drawing for a Seven Night Cruise Around the Bay of Islands, on the 'Gypsy Queen' Cruise Liner. All airfares, transfers, food and drinks inclusive; with dinner at the captain's table as his personal guest.

Good luck, I hope you win!



Here is a picture from the brochure........




[]
[If you see a red X then click here]


Nothing is too
good for my friends!


Comments:
Hey, I want on that thing! I'm due for a cruise (in between finding all our meds, that is).
 
Hi Jim ~~ I am glad you spent some time with your Dad. 97 is a darn good age. I hope Mrs. Jum had a good birthday, I liked the sombrero.
Thanks for your visit and your kind words and congrats on both my blogs.
No I don't live on my computer, but I do spend several hours a day reading, commenting and posting and I enjoy it
as you can tell. I have bookmarked your blog Jim. A very Happy New Year to you and your family. Cheers, Merle.
 
Hi Jim!

First, thanks for your recent comments. Some of what you said is echoed in my own church and in my own family.

A comment about your comment of a few days ago...

I touched up the painting to downplay the thorns and I think it is much better.

Sometimes I stop seeing a painting fresh in new eyes can be helpful. Yours were.

I'll post the changes in a day or so.

Take care my friend!
 
LOL!!!This is wonderful!
 
Hi Jim ~~ Thanks for your visits and sympathy on the loss of my cousin, that makes 3 cousins in 7 month snd they were all younger than me.
Your grandfather had quite an idea - if kids cry, give them icecream.
Regards, Merle.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?