Friday, June 08, 2007

Warning -- A sly family Gang in operation -- Updated with BLOGGING BUDDY ADI picture added

Click on picture for full screen size,
click here for Super Size It
.
Adi just told me that as my Blogging Buddy, i.e. Blogdog (link), she has been neglected lately! .
Now:
. Got his e-mail the other day warning about a very clever Gang who will rob you blind! So pass it on to all your friends and be careful yourself. There is a slick routine aimed at stealing from unwary persons. They say that the Gang usually comprises three or four members. While the three younger ones, all appearing to be cute and innocent, divert their "mark" (or intended target) with a show of friendliness and fun, the fourth - the eldest of this gang of criminals -- sneaks in from behind the person's back to expertly rifle undetected through pockets and bags for any valuables being carried. The picture below taken from CTV operating in the inner city shows the Gang in operation. . SCROLL DOWN FOR THEIR PICTURE . . . . SEE IF YOU CAN IDENTIFY ANY OF THEM . . . . . . . . . . . .

[click on picture for larger view]

Date: Thu 7 Jun 11:17:04 CDT 2007

From: Brother-in-law "D"

Subject: Newest Scam

To: a bunch of us

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Hi Jim ~~ Never trust a gang of ducks
Pesky little critters. I hope your knee is healing. I don't like the very cold weather or the very hot.
Around 90 F is OK, but no higher.And
we can keep piling clothes and rugs on us to beat the cold.
Take care, Regards, Merle.
 
Hi Jim, oh a well trained mother duck with its owner standing near by to grab the cash. Im a warm weather person too..
 
Yes I did read it all and then I forgot to comment.... sorry!! Tell you what not only is my Gran keeping me busy so are the boys. We are off to Vegas on Sunday for five days!! I can't wait. I have never been and I am so excited.

Take care xx
 
quack, quack (hee, hee)
 
We've had a couple of days in the 80's here now. The corn likes it but I hope it doesn't get carried away. I despise the 90's.
Fortunately the month of May and June so far has been in the 70's mostly. Pretty average for Nebraska.
 
I have seen that scam before Jim!!

Adi is so cute!!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?