Saturday, December 01, 2007

Second, First, and New, Anniversary Post

JIM'S LITTLE BLOG was created December 1, 2005. It has had 25,603 hits (or views) for the two years.

JIM'S LITTLE PHOTO PLACE was created December 1, 2006. It has had 2699 hits (or views) for the one year.

And now I want to welcome you to the new "Ask Dr. Jim" (blog) !
I am really excited about this as it will be an anniversary blog also.

Please feel free to check those out at any time.

This blog is a response blog, where I will only respond to questions readers and/or acquaintances have.



JIM'S LITTLE BLOG hit 25,603 views per the site meter for the two year period.


All my blogs received 4548 comments during these two years.

Comments from these, links are on the right side bar, left the most:
502 - Rachel (she left the first comment, the first day)
500 - Jim
244 - Britmum
178 - Cliff (he left the first comment, the first day)
161 - Seeker
135 - Merle
107 - Lori
106 - Karen
104 - Cheyenne
104 - Jeanette
89 -- Ralph's Homespun Headlines
81 -- Terry
54 -- Poopie
54 -- Jamie Dawn (new)
49 -- LZ Blogger (new)
40 -- Mrs. Mac (new)
35 -- Wazza (Warren)
31 -- Raggedy (new)
30 -- Gwen
18 -- Felisol (new)
13 -- Lucy Stern (new)
07 -- Doug (new)
06 -- UK Bob (new)

From Wordless Wednesday posts:
29 -- Tegdirb92
15 -- Sandy Carlson
12 -- Jams O Donnell
10 -- Ellen B
09 -- Sandee (Comedy +)

These readers do not always comment when they visit. I appreciate comments.

Below is the SiteMeter reading for the last month (November) of JIM'S LITTLE BLOG. A lot of these, more than one half, come to the site because of a search. Most popular searches lately include
S-H-R-I-M-P B-O-A-T F-O-R S-A-L-E,
F-E-E-T C-O-N-T-E-S-T,
T-E-X-A-S F-E-E-D S-T-O-R-E-S, and
P-R-I-N-C-E L-O-R-E-N-Z-O

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Hi Jim Happy blogaverary , Ill pop over to Dr Jim sometime..
 
Hi Jim ~~ Congrats on your blogaversary
Is it 2 years? You have the starting date
Dec. 2006. Trying to confuse me as I confused you with "compo" Sorry about that. It means he was on Worker's Compensation and he didn't want to be healed and have to go back to work. He was pretty rude, I thought, as well as lazy!!!
Your new site sounds interesting and I will check it out sometime. Take care,
Regards, Merle.
 
Thanks, Merle. I fixed it now. 2005 and 2006, and now 2007.
..
 
Congratulations on all those remarkable anniversaries. May you have many, many more.
 
Only Mr. Jim would put together a status report on his blogs ;) ... really ... you must be retired or something, eh?
 
Another blog??!!

Good grief, Jim!
You're going blog crazy!!!
I'm glad you enjoy it so much.
So do I.
:-)
 
Dear Jim...Thank you so much for your encouragement.
When I saw your nice comment just now, I thought it was high time that I paid a little visit..
And here I find that I missed your anniversary. I am very sorry about that and I do wish you a happy one my dear friend.
I have been rather low the last few days because of Mom and Dad Golden.
Yesterday I spent the whole day with Mom in the Emergency. They put her through a lot of blood work and heart tests and she seem to be doing all right in that department.
I think that she has been having panic attacks at night.
She has to go to the doctor's this Monday and this time I can't take her because I have a doctor appointment myself but our friend , Leona is going to take her.
Well I guess it is high time that I post a report on my blog for all the dear folk that are praying for us. Thank you Jim and Mrs. Jim...Love Terry
 
Ray isn't listed.
 
I didn't list Ray because she hasn't posted since August 21, 2007, until today again.

Ray did leave 44 of her comments, some of which were very clever, others nice to my blogs, and others, well I knew she was reading.

Sorry, Ray. Next year I can count you again if I think you are a CURRENT reader.

There are others who commented but I feel are not reading the blog currently.
If I missed you, please leave me a comment saying so.
..
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?