Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Quiz — Where am I? — MidWeek Blues —

.

The top and the center picture I took in different cities.

I would like for you to guess where each of these bright colored school, apartment and/or office buildings are located.

The bottom building is a hint for one of them as it is just down the road a bit from the first one.

Blue, red, orange, and green.

Those are the colors of the second building. Do you think these bright colors would be found in the U.S? That could be a little hint.

We can see yellow with the blue and red in the first, but not the very bright oranges and greens here in the second. I think this fits the countries where they are hosted.

This bottom pictured building has all kinds of possibilities. It could be where all the recalls go but I suppose it wouldn't hold nearly all of them.

BTW, the cyber world needs a Recall building like this full of deleted messages and files. Did you ever wonder WHERE THEY GO? I think no one knows. FOR SURE I WOULD LIKE TO RECALL SOME OF THEM! Sent messages too.

Have you given up now? If you read my blog you will know we are travelers of sorts. All three of these pictures were taken by me this year.

If you had followed me around you know I always have my trusty little Sony pocket camera with me. It was a very fine gift, a 7.2 MPix, which I throttle down to 5 MP, Sony Cybershot DSC-W55 7.2MP. (
Amazon.com, mine is silver colored) I don't think they are made any more but if you find one it just might cost twice what mine was.

Highlight the blank area below to read the answer:

The top picture was taken at HOUSTON, TEXAS. It is situated on the north side of the Sam Houston Tollway, the second ring road out from the city center. So was the Recall building, just east a half mile or so.

The second building(s) is located on the main road coming back north from Greenwich, England, towards London. We had just finished our visit to the Greenwich Observatory, checking up to make sure that GMT was not being neglected. It wasn't.



- - - - - - -



If you want to post a MidWeek Blues picture, go get directions from Rebecca by clicking here. She has a Mr. Linky and good directions . Just do what I did. Or do less. All she requires is a BLUE PICTURE or BLUE THOUGHT, you don't have to write.


Last week's MidWeek Blues was running late so a lot of you missed it. I would like you to peek at the first picture of KP riding the blue horse on the carousel. Thanks.

It will be the second post down if you
click this link.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Well I'm sure this isn't the U.S., but not sure where. Spain perhaps.

Have a terrific day Jim. :)
 
How did you do the "highlight this area" in your blog?
 
i haven't a clue. But they remind me of a crayon box.
 
I like the retro look of the second building. And your invisible answer is pretty tricky!
 
No idea but I wish I could be there too.
 
The bright colors look like Europe, but then it maybe also in a Northern US city?
 
the center building reminds me of an apartment building I knew of when I was a kid - it was in Coney Island, one of my uncles lived there
funny

Hugs to all
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?