Sunday, September 02, 2012

.
.
Let's see Jimmy, I have two globules and now have three more globules to add to.
How many globules do I now have?
 
Teacher, what it a globule?
.
- - - - -
.
140 Characters and spell checked by MicroSoft Word
µ-fiction Story Copyright

© 2012 Jimmiehov
All Rights Reserved

.
- - - - - -
.
.
°Grandma of Succinctly Yours Week 76
gives these directions:
°Use the photo as inspiration for a story of 140 characters OR 140 words or less.

°Word of the Week, 'globule', and picture prompt were furnished by Grandma.

Labels:


Comments:
Sounds like that teacher has a pretty big glob of globules! I can just hear a kid asking that question.
 
To tell you the truth - that was a good question - at least the child was paying attention and wanted to learn.
sandie
 
This is a good one, Jim. Now why didn't I think of that? You made it into a globule word problem...excellent!
 
Let's hear it for cross-curricular learning!
 
A good question, indeed :-)
 
This is hilarious!
 
I want to know what they are too, but I'm guessing the answer is five globules.

Have a terrific labor day. :)
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?