Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Share Your World -- March 20 Week

Picture from Cee, Share Your World -- March 20, 2017

Here are Cee’s questions for this week. I hope you’ll share your answers, too.

If you did not know how old you were, then how old would you think you were?
I'd think I was nineteen (19).
You've lost your umbrella. Where might it be found?
My umbrella is where I left it the last time I used it. Very likely on the shelf by the house door from the garage. 
Do you recharge your energy by going out with friends for a good time or by spending with quiet time alone?
Neither, I take a nap. It may be a short one or a long one. 
Name three things you and your spouse, partner or best friend to have in common (for me it's Mrs. Jim).
1.  We are both Christians, have been for a long time. I recommend it highly.
2.  We are both naturalized Texas citizens.
3.  We both like to travel. Our last travel was on a Princess cruise starting from L.A. and ending in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
4.  We both love and like to be with our family members, five kids, six grandkids, and two great-grandchildren with another on the way. 
5.  Even though we don't tweet we both twitter away a lot of time with our electronic devices and social media.
Optional Bonus question:  What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? 
Last week was Spring Break and our youngest granddaughter spent part of her week with us.
Next week is pretty far away for us old folk to plan for. We hope to get to see some Texas Bluebonnet fields

I'm linked with Cee at Share Your World, 

 - You might want to participate, check her out
 - To view older version of Share Your World (SYW), click here

Labels: ,


Comments:
Much to this I already knew. I guess I've been visiting you for a very long time.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
 
Great answers, Jim! Naps are wonderful for recharging. My umbrella is always in the house or the car, whichever place I am not when it starts raining! :-) We have #5 in common. :-) Take pictures of the bluebonnets for us!
 
Thanks for the credit on he photo. It's perfectly fine to use my photos with credit. I enjoyed reading about you. Thank ever so much for sharing.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?