Friday, April 05, 2019

Letter "N" ~~ Weekend Roundup

The 14th issue of Weekend Roundup for this year...
- the Letter "N" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with "N"; (B) A Favorite; (C) Night; and (D) Reflection(s).


(A) Starts with "N": National and Next starts with "N".
"April is National Grilled Cheese Month and I have a tasty bolognese grilled cheese to share with you!"
(Picture, Quote, and article courtesy per Kevin of 'Closet Cooking," link.  I like his recipes, perfect for the male chef in your family, so subscribe at the link 
Next is a Test Taste comparing Kroger (store brand) Peanut Butter with Jiff.

Which do you prefer? 

The two ladies I tested could not tell using my test taste (note, I didn't run six samples as shown to be equal, it needs four or eight, etc.)



(B) A Favorite:  This is the new "Lady's  Garden Shack' at our cousin's home.  She replaced the one here below with a new Butler Building.

(C) Night:  My camera doesnt take photos at NIGHT after dark. 


(D) Reflection(s):  Coming or Going?  [click pictures for larger view]
- - - -
The fine print:
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews) - The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- I am also linked this week with James at Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ for my Reflections Photo.
- Photos and Poem Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved - Click on most any picture to make it "full screen" sized. Click on your "Back" button to get back here.

Labels: ,


Comments:
...that's quite a sandwich!
...I like peanut butter, but I'm not too fussy.
...yesterday some Amish fellows built an addition on my barn.
Thanks Jim for stopping by, enjoy your weekend.
...
 
That sandwich looks tasty! Love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch!
 
I got stuck on that sandwich and can't pass it by. That looks so very good. It also looks so very fattening.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Jim. My best to Mrs. Jim. 😎
 
The bolognese grilled cheese looks delicious! Several years ago I switched from Jif to Kroger peanut butter because I like the taste and it costs less. I prefer the crunchy style. :-)
 
grilled cheese looks delicious...yummy
 
PB tastes mostly the same to me - despite the sample size! That grilled cheese looks amazing, the bread divine...I love that shed!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?