Friday, March 06, 2020
The Letter "J" ~~ Weekend Roundup and Reflections
(THE NINTH LETTER FOR THIS SERIES)
- the Letter "J" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with the Letter "J";
(B) "Jolly" (Tom's choice);
(C) A Favorite;
_ _ _ _
(C) A Favorite: Junior, Junior Lion King. He is living at our home in the guest room. In a cardboard box in the guest room.
(A) Starts with the Letter "J":
Here are a couple of creative mail boxes used by the folks living in Port Chalmers, N.Z.
(B) "Jolly" (Tom's choice): Jolly Time Popcorn.
(D) Reflections: Living Room and Kitchen Reflections after a house cleaning.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
My Two Questions (you can answer just one if you wish).
(1) How do you handle your junk mail? Another easy question for me, it seems like that became my official retirement duty. Care and disposal of the Junk mail. Note: we shred every address label to us on them before recycling them .
(2) What do you think of when we are discussing "Stuffed Toys"? I think of all those my mother had. We pretty well divided them up when Dad sold their retirement home. Mom.had died several years before.
(1) what is your favorite "J" word? This time it will be "Jim," my name, a nick nsme for Jim. All but one Jims I have known are pretty nice guys. I won't talk about the o e that wasn't.
(2) What comes to mind when you hear "Ready Poppef Popcorn" mentioned? A waste of money when the microwave ovens make the popping job so easy.
(3) If you wish to tell of your OLD CAR or COLLECTOR CAR experiences this would be another day.
BUT THERE WILL BE ANOTHER DAY IF YOU'D LIKE.
I've had several , all Ford products except one Dodge. My '74 and '98 Ford Mustang's are the ones, probably last ones, I have now.
_ _ _
The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- I am also linked this week with James, (click here for his Reflections Photos).