Friday, May 15, 2020
The Letter "T" ~~ Weekend Roundup and Reflections
(THE TWENTIETH LETTER FOR THIS SERIES)
- the Letter "T" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with the Letter "T";
(B) "Tree" (Tom's choice);
(C) A Favorite; and
_ _ _ _
(A) Starts with the Letter "T": "Tadpoles" starts with the letter "T". This is a copy of the pictorial explanation for children of how they turn into Frogs which was included with our Houston Chronicle for Sunday, April 26, 2020.
(B) "Tree" (Tom's choice): This tree is a palm tree along our back yard fence.
(C) A Favorite: "They" are gone. They being Mana Dove and Baby Bird. Baby has finally hatched, she was sitting on our shoe wiping rug at the front door. Mrs. Jim shooed a little rabbit that was watching from down at the curb. Rabbits do eat small birds. I went back in for a camera.
Baby likes being gone and was gone by the time I returned with the camera. But last night before bedtime both mother and kid they were back in their nest in a niche under the eves at the house and garage intersection.
Now this morning Mana Dove and Baby Bird have gone again, all day so far. Probably they went to be with Mama's brood of three others born about a month ago. Adios (Watch "Adi Beagle Dog play after her bath goes wild!" on YouTube https://youtu.be/Ca20rBjwpcI)
(D) Reflections: This is a 'walk picture,' along the other side of the street at the end of our block. That street is between the smaller trees and the house.in the background. There is a sidewalk over there also, parallel to this one in the foreground.
_ _ _ _
My Two Questions (you can answer just one if you wish):
(1) What comes to mind when you think of a "Tree"? I think of a large Tree that was back home at the edge of our grove. I had built a nice Treehouse in it. Zombie trees are my favorites to find.
(2) When was the last Birthng thing event you have have had lately or some other time in your life that you would like to share? Our oldest great granddaughter was due to have us a new Baby Girl Great Greatgranddaughter yesterday. That didn't happen, maybe today she will come.
(1) What is your favorite "T"word? This time it will NOT be "Taxes". I am thinking they need to go up with all the Bailout Money that Congress is passing out. We are in a low bracket so maybe our Bailout Checks will cover our dues.
(2) When did you last see a Tadpole? I have NEVER SEEN A TADPOLE that I know of. Do they really exist?
_ _ _ _
The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- I am also linked this week with James, (click here for his Reflections Photos).