The forty-ninth issue this week of my WEEKEND ROUNDUP postings and ...
(THE TWENTY-THIRD LETTER FOR THIS SERIES)
- the Letter "W" Prompts are: (A) Starts with the Letter "W"; (B) "Window" (Tom's Choice); (C) A Favorite; (D) Reflections; and (E) A Lagniappe.
_ _ _ _
(A) Starts with the Letter "W": Wear starts with "W". We should all wear our masks. This young lady has become our city, Houston, Texas, mascot. I photographed her, full page size in our newspaper, The Houston Chronicle. The large lettering says,
"Let's keep it up
Lets all #Maskup"
(B) "Window" (Tom's Choice): The table is set for Turkey Day dinner. Out the Window we can see dusk has come. Note the Reflections of lights inside showing in the Window.
(C) A Favorite: "W" is also for Wagon. This Favorite picture of me beside "Mr. Tin Man" sitting in the old Radio Flyer Wagon (I think that is what it is) has been my Blogger profile picture for quite a while.
I still have me with the old Ford pickup in the Canadian Yukon Territory for my Facebook picture though. I have a whole post about Red Wagons, part of it from Montevideo, Uruguay, on January 1, 2017, and another part, a song, My Red Wagon. See and hear it here.
Ships waiting to come into port to load oil
Our view point, a Forward Lounge having tea
The Reflection is mainly below the white part
of this ship. I think it is a tanker up close??
(D) Reflections: In the Waters outside Mumbai, India
Click on the Arabic Script above to visit their Web site. If it comes up being in Arabic you can press the "ENGLISH" Button on the upper line.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
(1) How did you spend "Thanksgiving Day?" Mrs. Jim and I visited our daughter, granddaughter, and SIL in the early afternoon. Fairly soon we were at the table by the window, pictured above. Our fare was roasted turkey, turkey dressing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberries, green beans wrapped in bacon, and proper drinks. Desert was pumpkin pie and apple struddle. I had some of each..
(2) What is your favorite "W" Word? Mine today will be "Wiggle." All my life have tried to Wiggle my nose and ears without Wiggling other facial parts.
(3) Anything else here you would like to tell about?
_ _ _ _
Fine print stuff:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link here to click for Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- I am also linked this week with James of "Weekend Reflections" (click here for his Reflections Photos).
- The pictures mostly are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
Labels: 2019-20 Dubai to Cape Town, Blogging, Friday's Weekend Roundup 06, Holiday Posts, Reflections, Toys