Friday, February 05, 2021
Letter "F" -- Weekend Roundup and Reflections
The sixth issue this week of my 2021 WEEKEND ROUNDUP postings and ... (THE SIXTH LETTER FOR THIS SERIES) - the Letter "F" Prompts are: (A) Starts with the Letter "F"; (B) "Full" (Tom's Choice); (C) A Favorite; (D) Reflections; and (E) A Lagniappe.
(A) Starts with the Letter "F": Winter Flowers at the crossing. No Marigolds or Pansies as they will attract rabbits.
(B) "Full" (Tom's Choice): A February Full Moon, named a Wolf Moon
(C) A Favorite: Fireworks in Washington D.C. Washington Monument is showing at the end of the Mall area.
(D) Reflections: From the parking garage, a glassed in pedestrian bridge, to the Vaccine Center. Yes, we had our first COVID-19 shots two weeks ago at our local Houston Methodist Hospital Facility. Pardon my partial Selfie showing.
(E) A Lagniappe: A Driving Picture
(2) What is your favorite Word starting with "F"? Mine today will be "Fingers" as they are the chief "get things done" appendages of your body. Wear a doubled pair of mittens for a morning and you'll get the idea real quick. BTW, my hands are ambidextrous and multitask adapted, even at the same time, for that I say "Multidextrous".
(3) Anything else you were reminded of here that you would like to tell about?
My going blogs:
Jim's Little Blog, http://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/
Jim's Little Photo and Picture Place, http://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/
Jim's little Christmas tree farm, http://jimmiehov7.blogspot.com/, and
Ask Dr. Jim (blog), http://jimmiehov8.blogspot.com/
Cars I have owned (32 including the Golf Car) http://jimmiehov3.blogspot.com/2021/01/cars-i-have-owned-toy-cars-not-listed.html
Adi Pictures and Information. Click here, Link to Adi's Meme Adi died in 2012.
_ _ _ _
Fine print stuff:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link here to click for Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- I am also linked this week with James of "Weekend Reflections" (click here for his Reflections Photos).