Note!!! - I for sure read the posts of all. I will also leave or return a comment except when you do not allow Anonymous comments.
Google has relegated me as to being an Anonymous reader.
_ _ _ _
- Tom's posting prompts: This "Week's Prompts
Starts with "F." A Favorite. "F"ull:"
- James wishes for our Reflections and/or Street Photos
_ _ _ _
Starts with "F": Fun starts with "F", like Blogging is Fun.
[Click on pictures for larger viewing, they should get really large]
A Favorite: Watching Penguins is Fun. These pictures were taken at a Farmer's Preserve in the Falcon Islands. Others we have visited were at Christ Church, New Zealand and in the ocean south of Cape Town, South Africa. Also viewing confined at several zoos at various places.
Beyond the view in the bottom right photo is the Southern Atlantic Island. The penguins go there to catch fish for themselves, the stay-at-home spouse, and their offspring.
and/or Street Photos/Candid: Chicago vs. Cincinati Reds baseball game at the Field of Dreams, Dyersville, Iowa. I watched the game on Fox TV and caught this picture. The final score was Chicago 4, Cincinati 2.
The upside-down picture below the top half is a Reflection in our glass coffee tabletop.
Tom's choice, "Full": This card rack was Full of Father's Day Cards.
I was in the World Market store in Katy (TX). Several photos on my blogs were taken at this store.
A Lagniappe #1: Friends, one of man's* Best Friends for bath room use, is this special use unstopper. Used to unstop plugged toilets, it can push well while others are designed to pull. Mine is trade marked "Liquid Plumr." [*Women can use it as well, "man" is just the species' saying attributed to both men and women.]
A Lagniappe #2: Fathom, carrying a gun as an at class teacher is a duty beyond all a teacher Fathoms when entering the profession. But this is Texas, everyone should have one for "protection", so our rulers say.
_ _ _ _
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra-large.]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link is here to click for Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- I am also linking again this week with James of "Weekend Reflections/Street Photos" (click here for his Street Folk and Reflections Photos).
- The pictures mostly are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.