Friday, January 20, 2023

Letter "C" - Friday's Weekend Roundup 10 / Reflections and-or Street/Candid Captures

 - Tom's Requests: Starts with "C"; A Favorite; and Tom's suggestion, "Colorful".  
 - James' request, Reflections and/or Street Photos/Candid Captures.
  _ _ _ _ 


Starts with "C"Car starts with "C".  For "C" Day it can't be just any old Car, this is a Citroen 2CV Food Truck find in Lisbon, Portugal while we were visiting there in November.  I bought an Ice Cream Bar from the owner.   I couldn't find this easily but I think there may be another letter behind the "2CV" for trucks.

Note also the Reflections from the hood.  The Citroen 2CV models were made from 1948 to 1990.  A Collector Car now they are priced in the mid $25K's and up.

My list of Cars I've owned, [click here].  

  



A Favorite
:   Corner shot of Mrs. Jim's Closet.   Look Closely in the bottom left of the picture to see our teen age daughter peeking out of her hide-and-seek game hiding place.  That's our KP, almost grown up.





[click any picture for larger size viewing--click that picture for larger still]
[Note, the BLUE AND YELLOW Capsule does not belong, it is for mornings]



Tom's
suggestion,"Colorful
"Color coded, my pills in pillboxes for a week.  Green for morning, Blue boxes for afternoon and bedtime, one side for each.  Five pills and the 325 mg aspirin are prescription.  Boxes and pills are Colored.  


A Lagniappe:  Contrails all over the sky Thursday morning, planes Coming and going into and out our Houston airports.



Reflections and/or Street Photos/Candid Captures:  How not to Catch a fish, Caught them sleeping in.  
I'm sure there was some good fishing, my BIL and spouse Camping by the river in east Tennessee.  
[click on picture for a larger view]

   _ _ _ _ 


The Fine Print:

 - [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra-large.] 

 - I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (click here, Link, for Tom's Weekend Reviews) 

 - I am also linking again this week with James of "Weekend Reflections/Street Photos" (click here for his Street Folk and Reflections Photos).

 - The pictures mostly are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law. 

..


Comments:
Nice pictures, Jim! I like the food truck, it's unique! I'd also love to visit Portugal someday, the Azores. It's where my grandparents on my Dad's side were from. The girl in the closet was actually the first thing I noticed when I looked at that picture! That's really cute! I like seeing so many jet streaks, we have a good amount of them around us, too. All those pills, seem like a lot for one day or is that for a week? I guess I am fortunate that I only need one prescription pill a day. At least for now. I had a nodule removed in my parathyroid (it was benign) in the 90's and then put on a pill about 5 yrs later. The pill helps to replace what my thyroid doesn't produce. Nice visiting with you today. Have a good week!
Dawn
 
I love that track that sells ice cream Very unique Jim. I fear your wife may have too many clothes, the closet is bursting. Love your take on colourful with the pills. They should keep you going for a while longer. I left your anser to your question by accident on Tom's replies under you reply. Love the reflection shot. Have a great week ahead
 
My daughter and B have to do that with their pills too, nicely organized is better than having to look for them.
 
Nice pics! I like the "2 chevaux" camionnette.
 
I almost forgot. You asked "Nice cat catch, did he catch you?" Unfortunately, yes.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?