Friday, April 12, 2024

Letter "O" -- Friday's Weekend Roundup 12 and Reflections and/or Street/Candid Captures

Letter "O" - This Week's Prompts: Starts with "O." A Favorite. For Tom, "O"ver". For James, Reflections and/or Street/Candid Captures.  
_ _ _ _ 


Starts with "O"O.J.Simpson died yesterday from having cancer.  I watched his get away chase real time, it went on and on, about 27 minutes.  He was driving a white Bronco Ford.  The world was surprised that he was found not guilty of murder of his wife. 

See the chase here, 
https://youtu.be/0WF_NeBgm-o?si=f0I7f3cUNQmR6DrY 


Open Door to our hallway bath 

A FavoriteOpen Door, I don't know why.  I guess because it's there. 


For Tom, "Over": It's the song, a Golden  Oldie, a 60's or 70's.  The Dave Clark group singing "Over and Over", you might remember. 

Listen, watch the chase, here:
https://youtu.be/9ji1MMXoAVk?si=Cq2iw7MIfJ-XOzr9



For James, Reflections and/or Street/Candid CapturesOur Only great grandson, the other grandkids are all girls.  He is in the second grade.  There is one great great grandson, also a great great granddaughter.
  _ _ _ _ 

The fine print

 - [Click on most any picture for larger, click it again for extra large] 
 - I am linked with Tom of "Back
woods Travel" (Link here to click for Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- I am also linked this week with James of "Weekend Reflections" (click here for his Reflections Photos).
- The pictures mostly are all mine unless noted otherwise and their rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law 
..

Comments:
That whole O.J. was really weird. Thanks for the info in your comment.
 
Oh yeah OJ, he was a bit of a has - been anyway I think. Shocking the way he treated his wife. I think I like the Dave Clark group more.
 
...Jim, I preferr to remember The Dave Clark group singing "OVER and OVER" than OJ!
Thanks for stopping bby, enjoy your new week.
 
Hi Jim, I also remember the OJ chase, I was living in AZ at that time. I love how you used "over" I love listening to the golden oldies! I have Sirius in my car, and it offers different decades of the oldies! The Beatles station is great, too. Have a good week. Dawn
 
Nice looking staircase!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?