Saturday, May 04, 2024

Bop introduction - a Poem for dVerse Bop MTB

 


My small box 

My little smal box 
Came crackers inside 
Ate all the crackers 
Over six months 
Breakfast lunch or sup 
Kitchen on one wall

I found a box and put a room inside 

In soup or a snack  
Parties and our meals 
Graduation kids 
Loved those brown sweeties 
Cornered caps and gowns 
Poems they'd learned 
Sweated and written 
Porches 'nother wall 

I found a box and put a room inside 

Guests had left their marks 
Floor scattered around 
Erasers not found 
Classes dropped before 
Was no sweeping floor 
Walls memories swabbed 

I found a box and put a room inside 
 _ _ _ 

 - Photos and Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2024, All Rights Reserved 
 - I'm linked with Lara at dVerse MTB 
  https://dversepoets.com/2024/05/02/mtb-boxing-clever-to-the-bop/ where she introduced a new to us form, the Bop.
..

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?