Sunday, December 17, 2006

Away in a Manger

Go to jim's little Christmas tree farm (link) to see my Christmas tree collection.
Leave a comment on the tree(s) you like, if you like.
.
. Posted by Picasa
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.
.

Isaiah 7:14 (link) (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
.
Footnotes:
1. Isaiah 7:14 Immanuel means God with us .
2. Was Jesus born in a stable? See ChristianAnswers.net (link) for a discussion about this.

Comments:
Good research. Maybe God doesn't expect us to "rough it" so much as we thought.
 
I said before Jim (this has nothing to do with your post today), that our church did not light the Advent candles. Wrong!! We do after all. You see I usually only go to Sunday school and don't stay for church or I go to church. Lately I have been going to Sunday school. Today I was there for both and they did light the candle! Didn't mean to tell you a fib!

Tonight was our cantata and it was very nice!!
 
Very nice picture Jim.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?