Friday, December 04, 2009
Friday Fill In Fun and a Quiz
What is this?
You will hear it this season.
There is a hint on this page.
[large picture] [extra large]
Friday Fill In #152
And...here we go!
1. Wait! Wait, don't forget __to add the raisins__.
2. _Hail_ followed at once by _wind and rain and snow_.
3. The trouble is _with the press_.
4. _zillions of_ many miles away.
5. With a faint pop _of the whip (see picture) _.
6. _Outlook for today is_ shadowy, snowy, and ominous_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _scarabee soup_, tomorrow my plans include _a Christmas picnic with our Early Ford V8 Club members_ and Sunday, I want to _teach Sunday school if I get my lesson done(prepared)__!
You could do this one too, just go here: Janet's Blog
(this one is for last week but Janet didn't have one for today.
Santa Cartoon Riddle
Links to this post: