Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fill In Fun and a Teacher/Student Cutie

TEACHER:. Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
GLENN: . ... K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
TEACHER:. No, that's wrong
GLENN: ... . Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.


- - - - - - - - - - - - -

#158

And...here we go! Tip of the hat to The Beatles this week :-)

1. There are places _ I go to cry ____.

2. _Please help me __ blow those clouds away.
.

3. Standing in the _bathroom door, w... ______.

4. Omitted by Jim.
.

5. He went out tiger hunting _ and didn't come back _____.
.

6. _Chewing my tongue keeps ___ my mind from wandering .
.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _ studying and preparing my Sunday school lesson ___, tomorrow my plans include _ going to our car club spring picnic __ and Sunday, I want to _teach the lesson I prepared__!


You could do this one too, just go here: Janet's Blog
(this one is for last week but Janet didn't have one for today.

Labels: ,


Comments:
Isn't a krokodial French food. Have a good weekend.
 
A spring picnic ALREADY? It is still winter here!
 
Have a terrific day and weekend Jim. Big hug. :)
 
HAHAHAHA @ Tiger Hunting!!! Thanks needed that deep belly laugh!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?