Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Reminiscing: Six day underwear relived

Six day underwear relived (link). It was an old post about a Japanese wannabe invention that made the Wall Street Journal.

That was back in the 80's I think but I have lost my clipping. Basically, it is underwear with three leg holes. You can go to that blog to read more (link--same as above).

Boards.ie picked me up today on 'Strange Inventions' posting (
link). So far today, October 28, 2010, at posting time (11:11 AM) that post alone has had 57 hits.

My almost ready to recycle underwear at right has
quite a few holes but only two are leg holes.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
I don't think I'd want to be around this person on days 3, 4, 5, and 6. Just saying.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)
 
I don't even want to think about this. Just saying hello.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?