Thursday, September 27, 2012
— My Alphabe-Thursday — "S" — Things in a Row — Two Questions —
1. How keen are you about sauerkraut? Do you like it on a sandwich and if you don't, might you try? Why or why not?
Besides liking my sauerkraut on sandwiches and hot dogs I also like to eat sauerkraut as a vegetable.
2. What can you tell us about your favorite sandwiches?
Rest in Peace, dear Adi
Great S post!
Sauerkraut, I do like it when it is a bit crisper than most canned versions. I have never seen this jarred one, I am going to look for that and give it a try.
I'll say your "rows" this week are the dollops of mustard on the dog!
I do NOT like sauerkraut, nosirebob I don't!
I'm not a big fan of sandwiches unless they are warm. I do like grilled cheese, philly steak. Once in awhile I'll have tuna or egg salad.
I'm not much of sandwich eater or at least not on a regular basis. Not that I don't like sandwiches because I do like 'em. The Rachel sounds yummy. I do love a good Reuben. In fact I made Reuben sandwiches for us several months ago which turned out great.
Love today's 'S' word!
I also like it with kielbasa, and a hotdog with kraut is wonderful
Not sure I could eat it with eggs like your one sandwich, lol! THAT would be a STRETCH for me...:)
2. My favorite sandwich is a double double from In 'N' Out. The best hamburger on the planet.
3. Silence as can the politics end and let's all have some silence. I'm sick of all of them.
Have a terrific day. :)
2) My favorite sandwiches are the Poorboy from New Orleans, and the Vietnamese sandwiches, they are full of flavor, but getting so expensive! Believe it or not, they used to be 50 cents, and now, $3.50. It has made its way to the white and Mexican communities, but probably less so now that they are not $1.50 anymore.
OK, now on to your question. I do like sauerkraut...especially with hot dogs. I've just never tried it on any other sandwich, but it sounds good. I'll have to give it a try.
But I do like all those ingredients - but not sure about the sauerkraut on the hotdog. Lol
I LOVE sauerkraut! I can thank my parents for that! =) My hubby on the other hand doesn't like it at all!
My two favorite sandwiches would be a french dip on sourdough and a reuben!
I will make sandwiches a couple times a month for our dinner!
2. My favorite sandwich is biscoff and jelly sandwiches.
3. I only make sandwiches for lunch.
My favorite sandwich is a BLT or just a tomato sandwich (tomatoes fresh from the garden of course).
My favorite S word of the moment is sunflower.
I'm just catching up and I was so very sorry to hear about Adi. I know you miss her so much. My belated condolences.
What's happened to Karen BTW? She hasn't posted in a while.
I need to dig out my recipe for sweet baked sauerkraut.
That's actually making my mouth water!
I think my husband and I would be both love a Rachel sandwich!
thanks for a splendidly delicious link for the letter S.
Links to this post: