Saturday, October 26, 2013

Six Word Saturday

.
my Six Words:


Good Eats --
 
Poboys,

Gumbo,

Bread Pudding

The weekend we are eating Cajun/Louisiana food in Baton Rouge with cousins here in Louisiana. 

But I forgot my camera or there would have been pictures of our meal. So you get to see a 'fill-picture' of a nice salad like I sometimes eat. Tonight the only salad was lettuce and tomato in my shrimp poboy sandwich.



Six Word Saturday fine print stuff: .
Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words for Six Word Saturday. Click here to visit Cate's blog with Mr. Linky showing all the other blogs participating this week. Cate is the boss at Six Word Saturday. She would like for you to participate.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Yummy! :)
 
You are naughty, posting healthy food photos, and eating your heart out :) Bet you enjoyed it (and the company) Have a good week, Jim.
 
Eating out is always fun. One is pampered as a customer that's why! Nice 6, Dr Jim!

Hank
 
My goodness you travel a lot - and eat well!
 
Oh my I'm hungry already and now I see this! OMTummy!
 
Yum, I don't usually like salads, but that salad looks good. Lol, the only salads that I usually eat are the lettuce and tomato that are put on my sandwich, or hamburger.
: )
 
Looks really good! Save me one. lol
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?