Monday, October 20, 2014

100th Anniversary Post -- Josie's Two Shoes



 
ANNIVERSARY EDITION
.
Congrats are in order, the tables set
Love our Josie, her blog has character
She's soooo nice, even rounding up her strays. 
.
Strays like me who've been gone way, way too long
Posted for her that first day, prompt was "shoes"
It was September 4, 2012
 .
- - - - - -
.
Photos and Poem Copyright, © 2014 Jimmiehov, All Rights Reserved
.
- This piece is written in honor of Josie Two Shoes 100th anniversary for her writing meme.
- I had the honor of posting for the first writing (link), her prompt word was "Shoes".
- This poem uses that 1st prompt, "Shoes" as well as her 100th prompt, "Anniversary Edition".  Her link of others posting this week are to be found by clicking here.
.
- Josie left us this message:
"Choose your October 14th writing prompt from the list of past prompts found on the Two Shoes Tuesday tab!
. 
Josie's blogTwo Shoes in Texas
Josie at Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/wendyjoharris?fref=ts
Josie's new Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Josie-Two-Shoes/354429328062887

Labels: ,


Comments:
Have a great day Jim. My best to Mrs. Jim. ☺
 
Hope and pray that Mrs Jim is feeling much better now, Dr Jim :)
 
Gosh a lot of cute shoes there and one pretty foot.
 
I was just delighted to come and find this sweet anniversary post, complete with assorted "two shoes" pics, and I bet I can identify each of the occupants of said shoes too! Poor Mrs. Jim, she had had a rough go of it. I so hope that healing is progressing well, and she will soon be back on her feet again and going strong. I added your post to the 100th Anniversary link-up because it was just too goo not to share with everyone! It meant a lot to me that you too the time to write it. Hope to see you at TST again soon! :-)
 
Was so happy to see your two shoes back in the post!!! I was wondering where you were...gonna have to favorite you now so I dont lose site of you again!!!
 
Good to see you back Jim and hope to find you posting here again soon.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?