My Six Words:
It's Good To Be Home Again!!!
We've been on a 'Transatlantic' Cruise, going from NYC to London (landing at Dover, U.K.)
That was leaving home May 31 and arriving in Dover, U.K. on June 15. It was very, very, nice. We rode over on the Pacific Princess ship.
Our ports of call were Halifax, Nova Scotia (Canada), three stops in Iceland, and two more in Scotland. Then we spend two more nights in London and went North to see a couple in Northampton who we had met on another cruise. I will blog more about our travel in the future.
[click on pictures once or again for larger size]
Pictures, Left to Right & Top to Bottom:
- Mrs. Jim with the lighthouse at Peggy's Cove, Halifax, N.S.
- Our Itinerary (be sure to click it at least once to see it larger)
- Statue of Liberty, NYC Harbor
- Empire State Building and NYC sky line photo
- Mrs. Jim and I for Formal Night on the Ship
- Mrs. Jim at Peggy's Cove. That is coffee in her hand.
Six Words Saturday fine print:
Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words for Six Word Saturday. Click the box at right to visit Cate's blog with Mr. Linky showing all the other blogs participating this week. Cate is the boss at Six Word Saturday. She would like for you to participate.
Labels: Jim Does, Six Word Saturday, Travel 6