Friday, October 19, 2018
Weekend Roundup -- 16-18(b) (for letter "P") -- Reflections too
My Favorite is the Houston Art Car Parade though most any with old, classic, or antique cars will be my favorite for the day. Houston has a lot of Parades, here is a partial list (you'll get more if you search on Guests at the Events tab result). Parades that we attended and posted here, Link)
(3) Pretty: Today I will have Pretty and Pink toy vehicles. I found these in the Walmart store, a Pretty Pink coach fit for a Princess, a Pretty Pink two-wheeler with four wheels, and a Pretty Pink bus. These are all powered by a rechargeable battery.
(4.a) Reflections: Part of the trail walking in our subdivision. This Pretty Place is primarily for retention of heavy rains, it was Pretty Full for Harvey and our 40-inch rain. We have five little lakes, all bigger than this little Pond, each has a trail around it for a total of 6.7 lake trail miles. There are a lot more trails not having a lake.
(4.b) Reflections: While we were in Nebraska in 2017 we visited old haunts. One was what was Hippie Village in my earlier life. This Plank Restaurant wasn't there back then.
Go there and you will see a lot of Hippies grown old.
- - - The end, that's all for tonight
The fine print:
- I am also linked this week with Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ for my Reflections Photo.
- Photos and Poem Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2018, All Rights Reserved
- Click on any picture to make it "full screen" sized. Click on your "Back" button to get back here.
Love those pink vehicles. My great granddaughter would love them.
Have a fabulous day and weekend. ☺
Small town parades are fun. But in the city I just don't like being in the crowds, people are crazy these days.