Friday, August 02, 2019
The Letter "E" ~~ Rev 04 - Weekend Roundup and Reflections
- the Letter "E" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with the Letter "E"; (B) A Favorite; (C) "E" for "Evening" (Tom's choice); and (D) Reflections.
(A) Starts with the Letter "E": Eggplant starts with "E". So does Everything.
Neither KP nor I like Eggplants. Finally when I was in ages of 50's I relented and did taste them. She has never tasted Eggplant and does not intend to.
She thinks Eggplants are Gross and at first didn't want to be pictured with them. They are sort of pretty but that is a Fake Smile they wear.
BTW, do you remember the Chicken and Eggplant old high school joke? Nuf said.
(B) A Favorite: This is my Runner Up for the Evening picture. It was taken from my BIL's room in the hospital at Jackson, TN. It will have to do for a Favorite.
(C) "E" for "Evening" (Tom's choice): The NYC Harbor Firework Display started in the late Evening. We watched that rather than the National Fourth of July Celebration broadcast on PBS TV.
If you think I took the above picture at Night please compare my above picture to this one I took later when Night had set in.
Had it not been for this mistake it would have made an a peaceful painting to have in a funeral home.
_ _ _ _
My Two Questions for this week (you can answer just one if you wish):.
1. What a mistake have you made in your writing (or painting also) and just let it go hoping that no one will catch the problem?
2. Have you ever tasted eggplant? How about eggplant, how well do you like it? is there anything else you would like to tell with your eggplant experience and knowledge?
Bonus Question: What is your favorite "E" word?
The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews) - The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law. - I am also linked this week with James at Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/for my Reflections Photo.
- Photos and Poem Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved
- Click on most any picture to make it "full screen" sized. Click on your "Back" button to get back here..
I've never thought about eggplants with "e" - in German they are Aubergine. I have a good recipe for a warm eggplant-salad with rice, but I did not like them for many years. You have to understand how to prepare them well.
Enjoy your weekend
Anyway I have tried them - don't care for them. There are a lot of them in Greek food.
I like eclairs!