Sunday, September 29, 2019
The Letter "M" ~~ Rev 04 - Weekend Roundup and Reflections
- the Letter "M" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with the Letter "M"; (B) A Favorite;
(C) "M" for '"M"ini' (Tom's choice); and (D) Reflections.
(A) Starts with the Letter "M": Melons start with the Letter "M". These are Honey Dew Melons.
I like best the Musk Melons, some call them Cantaloupe. This is the second of two that we bought. The first was real good but this one has probably been in the fridge too long. It looks dried out.
(B) A Favorite: I love my computer Mouse, it has been my favorite. At my work I kept my Mouse happy with a companion during the dark hours and even during work hours. The Mouse Pad is one that Houston Methodist Hospital was giving away. I forget the occasion.
Back when I worked did I have "two Mice" or "two Mouses?"
Highlight the blank empty space right below to see if you answered correctly. (Google gave me the answer.)
In computer terms, a mouse is a corded or wireless device that moves your computer's cursor while you move the mouse. In most cases, the plural of mouse is "mice," but more than one computer mouse can also be called "mouses."
(C) "M" for '"M"ini' (Tom's choice): "M" is for Mini-car. I found this little wind up Mini in the parking garage the other day.
"Someone" Said it is also an "economy Mini car" getting about 27 mpt. (That is miles per turn of the key.)
(D) Reflections: When I got home I found that I had taken this crazy hodge podge Reflection picture with LOT's of Reflections. I was trying to take a picture of the inside and to get the instrument panel. Ha ha.
_ _ _ _
My Two Questions for this week(you can answer just one if you'd like):
1. What have you done anything special to help conserve our useable petroleum supply? I don't do too many jack rabbit starts anymore. It still is fun with the Mustang. I also keep plenty of air in my tires and try to have the cars in good tune.
2. Do you drive an economy car? If not, why not? They are generally hard for us old folk to get in and out of.
1. What is your favorite "M" word? "Many" is my favorite "M" word for today. Many is generally better.
2. What is your favorite Melon? Have you ever tasted Honey Dew Melons? The regular 99 cent Melons are my favorite. I really dn't care for the Honey Dew Melons, to me even salt doesn't do much for them. Besides they are Green.
_ _ _
The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- I am also linked this week with James at Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ for my Reflections Photo.- Photos and Text Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved
1. What is your favorite "M" word? Magical. Life is most magical.
2. What is your favorite Melon? Cantaloupe has always been my favorite.
Have a fabulous day and week, Jim. ♪♫♪♫
My favorite melon is the Honey Due melon- did I spell that right.
And i hate to admit it - and I don't worship is - but m for money is pretty important to live!