Thursday, October 03, 2019
The Letter "N" ~~ Rev 04 - Weekend Roundup and Reflections
(THE FORTIETH LETTER FOR THIS SERIES)
- the Letter "N" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with the Letter "N"; (B) A Favorite;
(C) "N" for '"N"umber' (Tom's choice); and (D) Reflections
_ _ _ _
I would almost die for one like that, she also had picture given with her and three of the cheerleaders.
I used to have a Signed, by one of my students of her group, the Houston Rockets (basket ball) Cheerleaders.
(C) "N" for '"N"umber' (Tom's choice): And (D) Reflections:
This is the "Nicest" restroom I have encountered for a long time. I rate it a "N"umber Five out of a possible Five. NO appliance needs to be touched and EVERY PLACE is super CLEAN.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
My Two Questions (you can answer just one if you'd like):
1. Am I the only one in the whole world who gives ratings to the public restrooms I visit? It seems silly but for the really awful ones it is a relief for me. If the place really bad there was surely NO relief.
WHAT are your feelings about Nasty Restrooms?
2. Do Cheerleaders have a place in your life? They are generally hard for us old folk to see any cost/benefit.
1. What is your favorite "N" word? "Nice" is my favorite "N" word for today. Being Nice is generally better than being Naughty.
2. What are your thoughts about Nectarines? Have you ever tasted Nectarined? You can read my answers above.
_ _ _
The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- I am also linked this week with James at Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ for my Reflections Photo.- Photos and Text Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved
I don't really give them a number - bathrooms - but I do know where the clean ones are that I don't mind using or the dirty ones I avoid.
Cheerleaders are not in my life.
N- napping - which I try to do every day.
Nectarines - kind of sour.
We are having a record heatwave. Tomorrow 95 - is supposed to be our last day. Then Saturday is 80 - I will believe it when I see it.
WHAT are your feelings about Nasty Restrooms? I usually tell the folks in charge that the restroom needs attention.
2. Do Cheerleaders have a place in your life? Cheerleaders have never been a part of my life.
1. What is your favorite "N" word? Nice works for me too.
2. What are your thoughts about Nectarines? Have you ever tasted Nectarines? I love them and I've had many.
Have a fabulous day and weekend, Jim. 😎
Have a good weekend, Jim!