Saturday, May 07, 2022

The Ride -- Life Goes On -- a Poem for Sunday Muse



Ride of my life I'm looking for 
Too old for ponies I was told 
Truth comes hard not child any more 

(For the rest of this Poem please go to this link;

http://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/2022/05/ride-something-special-ride-of-my-life.html?m=0 
Thank you, sorry for the inconvenience. )

 _ _ _ 

 - Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2022, All Rights Reserved 
 - Photo inspiration courtesy of Carrie as hosting The Sunday Muse #209, 
http://thesundaymuse.blogspot.com/2022/05/sunday-muse-209.html?m=1 
 _ _ _
..
- I have written every day in April for National Poetry Writing Month, I hope you can classify all as poems of sorts.
 Each of the links below should pull up several writes from April 1 down to April 30 (today, 2022): 

Labels:


Comments:
I'm to hear you were writing on a diff. blog, I was getting worry that something might had happen.
as for the no taste and smell, I had the same thing, and this is what helped me, I put my finger in a jar of HOT HOT pepper
sauce and pit in my mouth, let's just say I got my tater and smeller back! :)
 
I will try that, tomorrow.
Thanks!!
..
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?