Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Midweek Blues -- Looking At the Sky

Taken from the 27th floor of the St. Luke's Tower building in Houston.

I had a nuclear stress test and a peripheral vascular scan (ultrasound) test and was waiting for the bad news from my cardiologist. It was nice they put windows in those little visiting areas, the ones with the little lay down table put there you can be poked and kneaded by the doc.

News wasn't real good, I will go in St. Lukes Hospital tomorrow for a heart catheterization again. I am prepared for a new stent or two and possibly a roto-rooter procedure in a few tight spots or to clean out a plugged up stent.

If nothing is done to me, I will go home tomorrow evening. If a stent and/or roto-rooter comes my way I will spend the night. I'm bringing my PJ's.


This pretty blue sky picture is what was over my house yesterday. Adi and I went for a little walk and each of us was really impressed with how great things were looking.

***(
Click here for to see how excited Adi was!)***



If you want to post a MidWeek Blues picture, go get directions from Rebecca by clicking on the logo below. She has a Mr. Linky and good directions (considering it is for the second week). Just do what I did.

Or do less. All she requires is a BLUE PICTURE, you don't have to write.

- - - - - - - - -
For more Looking at the Sky on Friday photos
click over to
Crazy Working Mom

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments:
This getting old isn't for sissies is it Jim. At least you are taking care of yourself and getting tests done regularly. Many don't do this and it becomes too late. Hope you don't have to spend the night. Just saying.

Big hug. :)
 
Thanks for posting again this week. Your Adi is a cutie. I hope all goes well at the hospital for you.
 
Nice shots Jim. Best of luck with whatever procedures need to be done.
 
It sounds as though you're in good hands, Jim. Good luck and I hope you're home soon.
 
I've seen that view several times... We go down to St. Lukes towers for our doctor appointments too.... It really is a nice view.

Let us know how things turn out and know that your blogging friends are praying for you.
 
dear mr. jim,
i am praying especially for you today when you go into that hospital and especially for vicki's husband richard as he faces prostrate surgery..
i pray that the lord will be in the hands of the doctors and nurses and that you two will be treated kindly...two people and not just two numbers.
we love you mr. jim!....love terry

John 11:2-4

2(It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.)

3Therefore his sisters sent unto him, saying, Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick.

4When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
 
Hi Jim ~~ Love the blue sky pics.
Well done. Glad you had a busy weekend and ate out a whole lot.
Glad you liked the Tired dog and the
alue of Time. Good luck with your procedures. "See" you when you are feeling good again. Take care,
Regards, Merle.
 
Dear Jim,
I'll be praying for you too.
That the procedures work the way they are intended to and that we have some good news from you tomorrow.

I did the stent thing some years ago. I was such a sissy, kept asking for sedatives, got more and more as I had to wait 6 hours till the busy doctors could make the "stentation."
Even as I lay on the table they gave me more sedatives.
I was too high on fear adrenaline. Afterwards they wheeled me to a ward where I slept for 24 hours.
The sedatives finally kicked in.

I now you are more reasonable, and that God is there, right by your side.
Be blessed, dear Jim.
From Felisol
 
Good luck to you as you undergo your procedures.

Nice pic's. I love sky pictures.
 
dear mr. jim...it is fairly late but i have been sitting here wondering how you are.
i am waiting to hear tha good news that you are all good!!!
love terry

ps..mrs jim needs you, your kids need you, your grandkids need you, adi and katrin and amber need you and WE need you mr. jim and don't you forget it!
 
Jim
Good luck with those procedures.
Ralph
 
I'm thinking about you.
 
Jim, sir, I had no idea you were having such procedures. Please do what the doctor says...I would guess that Houston is a marked change to Montgomery.

The sky in your neighborhood is lovely, the clouds and sky a perfect fair weather view. I would think that God gave you this sky view to keep you confident that all will work out!
 
Beautiful clouds! I hope your procedure went well.
 
great post of a sunny blue sky. get well soon jim.
 
WOW ... what wonderful views while you were hospitalized! I'm glad to know you're home and best wishes on whatever follow up procedures are required.
Hugs and blessings,
 
Oops forgot to say thanks for the tip on photographing sunsets. I'll give it a try.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?