Thursday, August 06, 2009

Grocery Store Search for Blue -- MidWeek Blues -- May I help you please?


I like blues, I like trucks, I like Merlot
Looking for blue truck wine gives me the blues
On bottles I find pink trucks and white trucks
Wonder why there aren't any blue trucks though



Barefoot Merlot and Barefoot Chardonnay
Each an excellent California wine
Just one thing wrong, neither kind is a truck
Comes in blue labeled bottle, what the hey




Cheaper by the Dozen is a nice play
My friend's dog, Harley, has a leading role
These small bottles seem to be fun to drink
Comes in blue box, Merlot or Chardonnay




Here's a switch, blue bottle, blue wine
It's not the real thing, no truck to be seen
Worse yet, it's 'Flavored Apple Wine Product'
No way for me, ain't going to be mine
.
Copyright © 2009 Jimmiehov. All Rights Reserved

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -


If you want to post a MidWeek Blues picture, go get directions from Rebecca by clicking on the logo here. She has a Mr. Linky and good directions . Just do what I did.
.
Or do less. All she requires is a BLUE PICTURE, you don't have to write.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I'm not a wine or beer drinker or any alcohol for that matter. I'm kind of a wuss. I've had champagne on New Year's and I've had wine several times. I guess I just don't have a hankering for it like I do my sweet tea.

:-)
 
Dear Jim,
I like wine, preferably white.
Never ever heard about truck wine before.
I had a good chuckle.
Ye Americans are untraceable!
Love it.
From Felisol
 
my answer to your question goes right along with your blog....about bodies off bridges....in new york moviews of gangsters where mary t lives gangsters get all booozed up on wine beer and hard stuff beofore they throw off people from briges into the east river where they are eventuaslly dreged up...mary t is always featuring these bridges on her blog as photo ops, but later at night numerous bodies get lost into the same east river...she of course denies this and says it just aint so...but the proof is in the puddings my friend
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?