Saturday, February 04, 2012

The weather — Six Word Saturday —

.
My six words:
Yesterday was a nice top-down day
The fine print:
Today may be stormy
6WS question for you:
Is your weather also being strange?


.
My 1998 Ford Mustang GT Convertible now has 94,000 plus miles. It is a PRETTY BLACK color and I look fine in it. I have had it now for twelve years and 44,000 of those miles I put on. It is in excellent condition, almost like new.

Now I have found a WHITE '98 with only 61,000 plus miles in Florida (link). If it lasts like the one I have now it might be the last car I would ever need. The only thing is that I don't think I would look as good driving this white one.

One option is to paint the white '98 red or black. It will sell for around $8500. Twelve years ago I paid $16,000 for my black one with 50,000 miles showing. It belonged to a lady before I got it. The white one is also a one owner.

One other thing is that Mrs. Jim and I have never been to Key West, Florida. Mrs. Jim and I could fly down, get the car, and tour the Florida Keys before we came home.

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words for Six Word Saturday. Click the box at right to visit Cate's blog with Mr. Linky showing all the other blogs participating this week. Cate is the boss at Six Word Saturday. She would like for you to participate.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Definitely wonky weather - - - 80 degrees yesterday and today -- is supposed to rain by Tuesday.
What happened to normal winters?
 
absolutely and completely, whatever next?
 
Slighty larger gaps from the highs to the lows but I'm not going to complain. I love a 75 degree January!
 
I live in Southeastern Massachusetts and Yes! my weather is wonky!
The thermometer outside reads 50 degrees farenheit. Kinda unusual for this time of year!
 
Crazy weather. 60's all week in Philly. Crazy for this time of year.
I love my mustang. It's not a convertible, but any weather is good to ride her around.
Have a great weekend.
 
Hi Jim ~~ Sorry to be so long replying to your comments and expecting you to still be recuperating like me and here you are off to buy another car. Good luck with that. I cannot sit very long at my computer - have to get up and down and walk or do exercises. You did comment in my previous post but with a joke you sent. Glad you liked the quotes and was surprised you hadn't seen them. So Red Rooster has been around a long time
I like it better than other fast foods. I am going slowly- only way I can but am getting there. Take care my friend, Cheers, Merle.
 
We had two nice days and that was ripped from beneath our feet and we are back to the cold stuff again. At least this latest snow storm is far to the south of us.

My '96 Mustang has a tad over 3000 miles on it. Poor baby doesn't get out much, that's the problem.
 
My daughter exclaimed a big "WOW" upon seeing your car :)
 
that is a very nice car. The weather here has been spectacular. We usually have rain at this time of year, but not this year.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?