Thursday, May 31, 2012

Six Friends -- Things in a Row -- Two Questions --

.
I found these little fellows ALL IN A ROW sitting in the corner during one of my travels. It was on January 1, 2012 so the picture tells me. BUT, I have no idea of where I was. I do know that I was recovering from my back surgery then.(link) It may have been on the way to or from a rehab session.
 
For more things in a row please visit Pat's Things in a Row post. You might like to post your own 'Things in a Row.'
.
- - - - - - - -
.
And now for my Thursday Two Questions: (See Thursday Two Questions by Self Sagacity for more reading. You could also make your own by checking in at this link.)
..
Last week 's post was about gardens and especially decorations in them.  The Bonus Question was about fairy gardens.  By the way, I did find a fairy garden last Sunday.  I even got a picture.

My Two Questions for this week:
.

1. What or who  is 'out of place' in the picture?
...Hint:  Look in the corner.
.
2. Do you ever feel 'out of place? '
. .
 I used to drive up on the shoulder to the Galveston Ferry when I was riding my motorcycle.  I always felt out of place as I was passing all the cars in line waiting.  The boat operators always motioned the motorcycle riders waiting at the front of the line to come on after the cars had filled their places.

.
Bonus Question:  When you give someone special help or attention do you worry that he or she might feel 'out of place?'

Labels: , ,


Comments:
This is most interesting Jim! Another blog prompt (Things in a row) to add to the arsenal. Am not posting any at this time but will visit again for the next one. Your six little friends sure look cute and cozy. Out of place is the left leg of the one on the extreme right. I would feel out of place when I'm overdressed with a jacket and tie when others are in casuals.

Hank
 
What a cute scene. The little scarecrow in the back doesn't seem to mind being different from the others. They all look very happy together.

I think we all feel out of place once in awhile. I do when I run to the store while still in my garden clothes, but I don't do that often.

Bonus: I had never thought about it. If I help someone I try to do it as quietly as possible without bring attention to them or myself. It is just between the two of us.
 
Now that's an adorable row.
 
1. What or who is 'out of place' in the picture?
It is still the same type, but yes, it's red instead of the greens. This is a good post of all things in a row! but then again, you've got many that is really great every week.
2. Do you ever feel 'out of place? all the time.
like SquirrelQueen, I sometimes run to the store or drop off T at school in sweats I don't really care what people think of me, just afraid to ofend them dressing so sloppy. at work, I feel my heart is at home. I like working though, it's very healthy for my brain and motivation.
 
The little guy in the corner has a different hat. Sometimes I feel out of place, but as I've gotten older I don't usually let feelings like this sep through. I just try to go with the flow or simply shrug my shoulders. It depends on what kind of help I'm giving, if it's relating to an embarassing nature then I approach the person quietly. Otherwise, I'm open with my help.
 
The one in the red hat right stuff in the corner looks out of place.
yes.. I have felt out of place at times and most of the time is at functions where I don't know half the people there.
 
1. The guy in the corner looks out of place with all those girls.

2. I think we've all felt out of place at one time or another. It's just part of life.

3. I always try to ask if someone wants help before I help. They can have the option of saying no and I just move along.

Have a terrific day. :)
 
I think the scarecrow is cute out of place. When I feel out of place I like to sit back and observe.

Have a great Thursday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/05/t-13-and-two-questions/
 
Seeing your photo reminds me of that song from Sesame street "One of these is not like the other". The guy in the corner doesn't seem to mind being different.

I think we've all be in situations where we felt different or left out
 
Pefect shot for rows this week!


That fella in the back is out of place for sure.

Always! I'm very tall and thin, so put me in a room of people and I stand out like a sore thumb!

Yep, I always ask to make sure my help is really wanted or needed before hand.
 
Interesting photo. The weird looking scarecrow thing in the back is out of place

2. I always feel out of place.

3. And yes if I do tend to someone I hope they do not feel out of place as I think i would.

Happy Thursday Jim!
 
Well I guess the scarecrow - but they are all a little different. Anyhow yes I would say I always feel a little different then most people - for a lot of different reasons. I feel uncomfortable some times - but I have to ground myself - then I am okay. Relatively speaking. sandie
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?