Saturday, April 06, 2013

Mother Hubbard? — Six Word Saturday —

.
my Six Words:
Mrs. Jim went to her cupboard

 [click on either picture for larger sized viewing]

The

..... cupboard

..... ..... had

..... ..... ..... leftovers

..... ..... ..... ..... for

..... ..... ..... ..... ..... Jim


Photos  Copyright
© 2013 Jimmiehov
All Rights Reserved

Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words for Six Word Saturday. Click the box at right to visit Cate's blog with Mr. Linky showing all the other blogs participating this week. Cate is the boss at Six Word Saturday. She would like for you to participate.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Looks tasty to me, Jim! I'm just about to have breakfast. Have a good week
 
Looks very good. After the departure of my son, we're going to be eating leftovers for a week!
 
HI JIMBO,
I BET THOSE LEFTOVERS TASTE GOOD. IN FACT, I'M SALIVATING AT THE THOUGHT.
GEL
http://soulcrayons.typepad.com
(I DON'T THINK MY URL FROM YOUR COMMENT BOX WORKS SO PLZ CUT AND PASTE THE URL I TYPED ABOVE)
 
I know all about leftovers. I'm having a calzone breakfast!
 
Oh yummy! That looks good enough to eat :) I love leftovers.
 
Perfect post for two pictures with six words each, Dr Jim :)
 
Hubby cooks and I will eat anything he makes including leftovers.
 
Leftovers for breakfast is one of my favs.
 
I love leftovers especially spaghetti. Spaghetti always tastes better the second day.

Have a terrific day. ☺
 
yum yum
 
Oh yum! Those are my kind of leftovers! Lucky Jim!
 
Mmmm leftovers for breakfast,yummity yum yum Jim,hope you shared with Mrs Jim x
 
I have made dinner two nights this week, and had leftovers the other nights. Looks great to me!
 
Glad "Mrs. Jim" could russel up something for ya! It looks pretty good! :)

Happy Saturday!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
 
Yum! I love the pattern plate. :)

 
That food - leftovers - look great - your wife looks like a great cook! sandie
 
Wow, the leftovers look delicious.
 
Hello again Jim...thanks for your comment about the Gaither's Concert! Thought I would write you back to answer your question....No, my John has 4 brothers and they are in Nebraska. :)
 
lucious leftovers!Have a happy Tuesday!
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?