Monday, February 24, 2014

Our 41 Anniversary (today)

 
The Bride and Groom

She is my love, I carry her picture
For forty-one years the Lord has been true

That day so long ago I made my vow
To have and to hold, to cherish and love 

She was naïve, tender, and oh so sweet
She loved me too, she'd love, honor, obey 

We've kept those vows--our love has grown still more
I'd do it again, I know she would too


Photos and poem Copyright © 2014 Jimmiehov. All Rights Reserved

I'm linked today with the Real Toads, Open Monday 
and to Real Toads, Herotomost's Friday Challenge
 
- How will we celebrate?  Yesterday after church we ate at Pappadeaux  Seafood Kitchen Restaurant.  That is sort of tradition with us (link to our 33rd). 
- This song is true for us:  "We got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout." Our fire hasn't gone out. (link to details of our wedding)
- The top picture I have carried with me for 41 years.  It got wet in my wallet once when our house flooded and we had to climb out a high window and wade to higher ground.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Oh my goodness - congratulations - I hope you have a wonderful anniversary. 41 years is a long time!
 
♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary Dear Jim and Mrs. Jim, ♪♪
♪♪Happy Anniversary to you.♪♪
 
Happy Anniversary, Dr and Mrs Jim :)
 
That's beautiful, Jim! Belated congrats :)
 
Happy Anniversary

Much love...
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?