Saturday, February 01, 2014

Six Word Saturday

.
my Six Words:
Electronics failing -- Cellphone -- Now Laptop Crashed

It really did, it crashed to the floor and broke the case.  Now I have economy model HP but it has Windows 8 which I have to learn.  Boo hoo.

All my 'favorites' are gone but Norton Identity Safe has survived with my passwords, etc.  Pictures gone too.  I'll learn NEW and keep working on getting the OLD back (some of it, what I can).

Six Words Saturday fine print:Describe your life (or something) in a phrase using just six words for Six Word Saturday. Click the box at right to visit Cate's blog with Mr. Linky showing all the other blogs participating this week. Cate is the boss at Six Word Saturday. She would like for you to participate.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I hate it when this happens. Bugger.

Have a terrific day. ☺
 
I know what a pain that is. I hope you can recover most of it.
 
I'm so sorry Jim. I have had to pay 1500.00(over ten years ago) to get back info and pics from a computer that died so I don't envy you. Wishing you quick learning of Windows 8!
 
Bugger for sure. Or as one of my friend's most used word at a time like this, crum. I hope you get back on track soon! Did this all begin from slipping your phone in your coffee cup, was it? Good luck in getting it all fixed.
 
Sounds like a LOT of work, Jim. Good luck with it. It's taken my husband weeks to get the hang of Windows 8.
 
Windows 8 I hear is a night mare - but what do I know - lol. Good luck. sandie
 
Hugs, Jim. Ive lost a few in my day too, and I never know what's worse; losing the computer (form and function) or learning a new one. Good for the brain, maybe, if not the sanity...
 
It is no simple matter to think on how to salvage them. Happened to me and I lost precious pics especially of them growing up. Hope you'll get it over with without much trouble! Regards Dr Jim!

Hank
 
oh that's awful Jim- it's one thing to "choose" to change computers, but another to "have" to! I'veheard Windows 8 is pretty cool once you get the hang of it! Thanks also for your always nice comments on my poss- sorry to hear about your quilts at the old farmhouse. Have a better week!
 
Ouch! Crashed laptop.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?