Friday, February 02, 2018
Weekend Roundup -- 05-18 (for letter "E")
(1) Starts with "E": Elephant starts with "E". This is KP's school room. Originally it was a "secret room" with access made by pushing towards the wall on a bookcase. KP has pretty well taken over there. Other than school, remaining are a few communications distribution equipment on one wall. KP is our eight-year-old granddaughter. She's in the third grade.
(2) A Favorite: First week in February, a new month, calls again for my NAPA Calendar. On display below is a pretty 1956 Austin-Healy sports car. They came out just before I was drafted, I remember visiting the dealer showroom in Lincoln Nebraska. At the moment I wanted one but instead I bought a New 1956 Ford Sunliner Convertible.
(3) Evening: It snowed all day but this is all that lingered on until Evening when the snowfall stopped. Some places in town had more, others had less.
4.a. Lagniappe: Elfin Sports cars. These cars are made in Australia. I first heard of them when preparing for this Weekend Roundup post. (Link 1)(Link 2)
4.b. Lagniappe: Elfin emblem (Starts with "E". It was found at http://www.car-logos.net/ where I also found emblems for Emgrand and Eterniti automobiles.
_ _ _ _ _ _
The fine print:
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link)
- The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- Click on any picture to make it "full screen" sized. Click on your "Back" button to get back here.