Friday, November 16, 2018
Weekend Roundup -- 20-18(b) (for letter "T") -- Reflections too
You can read all about this large Sam Houston monument at RoadsideAmerica.com. Jack and Linda were amazed. Long before they were leaving Texas, they too were saying, "everything is bigger in Texas."
(3) Tall: Tall women scare me. Especially when we are alone in an elevator. I generally get off as soon as I can.
- I posted of my fear with a couple of poems:
https://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/2016/01/a-real-poem-truths-where-i-dont-often-go.html#comment-form ; and
- Either of these links will tell you about this lady, she is the Tallest woman in Texas, perhaps in the United States or the Whole World.
(4) Reflections: a Driving Picture I took on the way to the polls. [click picture for larger view] This shows a pasture outside Fulshear, Texas [link] where we voted.
The fine print:
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews) - The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- I am also linked this week with James at Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ for my Reflections Photo.
- Photos and Poem Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2018, All Rights Reserved
- Click on any picture to make it "full screen" sized. Click on your "Back" button to get back here.