Friday, November 20, 2020
The Letter "U" -- Weekend Roundup and Reflections
The forty-sixth issue this week of my WEEKEND ROUNDUP postings and ...(THE TWENTY-SIXTH LETTER FOR THIS SERIES) - the Letter "U" Prompts are: (A) Starts with the Letter "U"; (B) "Under" (Tom's Choice); (C) A Favorite; (D) Reflections; and (E) A Lagniappe.
_ _ _ _
Wednesday we went with our daughter, SIL, and KP to eat at our newly opened Gringos, A Tex Mex restaurant. There are now six or seven Gringos in our Houston area. We have eaten several times at two of the others.
(B) "Under" (Tom's Choice): We are Under the Sun. Hierarchy, Us, Clouds, Satellites, Planets, then the Sun. (In the picture, the white line across the pool is the water line to the bottom scrubber roving machine.)
But this morning we were In the Clouds. Most mornings low clouds float in from the near Gulf of Mexico and by about ten those clouds have been burned away by the sun. Earlier this morning the fog was more dense and around ten the should shine if there are no high clouds.
(C) A Favorite: My First Christmas Tree post of the year. In your "spare time" you can check Here, at my Little Christmas Tree Farm blog, to see if and what I am posting this year. Our December cruise got cancelled so I'll still be here.
(D) Reflections: Fishing Under the tree reflections. I don't know what kind of bird this brown bird is, I call it a cousin to the white one that I posted last week.
_ _ _ _
(1) What if anything are your feelings for either "TexMex food". One of our favorite "eat out meals".
(2) What is your favorite "U" Word? Mine today will be "Umbrella."
(3) Anything else here you would like to tell about?
_ _ _ _
Fine print stuff:
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link here to click for Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- I am also linked this week with James of "Weekend Reflections" (click here for his Reflections Photos).
- The pictures mostly are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.