Friday, June 25, 2021

Letter "Z" -- Weekend Roundup and Street/Reflections

FLASH NOOZE !!!! 

(E) A Lagniappe: TODAY IS "NATIONAL BRING YOUR DOG TO WORK DAY". 

The Start of Adi's meme: (written March 6, 2008)
.
Hi, my name is Adi. I am a tri color beagle with purebred lines. I am eleven, in dog years that would be about seventy-seven. My birthday is September 1, 1996. My full name given to me by Karen is Adi Jane H(xxxxxxx). [large picture] [super size]
..
Adi's meme continued, click here.
.
Adi Beagle Dog (1996-2012).  Adi and I were a Registered Pet Therapy Team.  We visited assisted living residents and also as a Reading Dog, Adi and I helped children with their reading skills.  Adi loved both activities and could hardly wait to go to work.  


Katrin was our Toy Terrier dog, she died in November, 2014.  We miss her very much also.
Mrs. Jim 'inherited' Katrin when her real mother died of cancer back in 2009.  Basically she has been a very good dog, a lot better for us than for her former owner.  Some links to visit:
(Katrin's episode, "Toothpaste tube demise")
(Adi and Amber go for a walk)
(A search here for the word, 'Katrin')
(A search on my "other blog" for 'Katrin')

Katrin (1999-2013), a prissy Toy Poodle adopted through her first owner's will. 

(E) Lagniappe: TODAY IS "NATIONAL BRING YOUR DOG TO WORK DAY". 

I don't work anymore and we stopped having dogs when Adi died, 2012, and then Katrin also died in 2013.  

 - - - -

THE TWENTY-SIXTH LETTER FOR THIS SERIES - The Letter "Z" Prompts are: (A) Starts with the Letter "Z"; (B) "Zippy" (Tom's Choice); (C) A Favorite; (D) Street/Reflections: and (E) A Lagniappe.  

 - - - - 
    

(A)  Begins with "Z":  Zuari begins with "Z".   Zuari River is 21 miles long, the largest river in Goa, India.  We cruised, in a house boat, on the Zuari River Backwaters for an entire morning on our stop at Goa. 
(https://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/search?q=backwater )
(google search)


(B) "Zippy" (Tom's Choice):  Our neighbor's McLaren is plenty Zippy.  It is a 2014 McLaren, 

2014 McLaren MP4-12C Coupe: Review, Trims, Specs, Price ... (link

I've not ridden in it "yet''. 

(C) A Favorite


(D) Street/Reflections:  This is my standing six drawer dresser, very old.  The cars are in parade formation for their Reflection on the dresser's top finish.  I hadn't planned on the ceiling fan showing reflected in the dresser mirror.  A Lagniappe up there also.

 - - - -

Fine print stuff: 

 - [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]

 - I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link here to click for Tom's Weekend Reviews

 - I am also linking again this week with James of "Weekend Reflections/Street Photos" (click here for his Street Folk and Reflections Photos).

 - The pictures mostly are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law 
 - - - - 
.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments:
...the Zuari River was unknown for me and the chances of cruising in a houseboat is mighty slim. your neighbor's McLaren sure is Zippy. Thanks Jim for joining the party, take care and enjoy your weekend.
 
Top shots.
 
Love the reflections Jim. Thanks for understanding I am not suppose to do much typing as yet. This shoulder healing is a very slow process.
 
I like what you has sharing. Many greetings from Holland.
 
Cool, looks like you've captured a reflection of a spinning fan!
 
it's sad to lose a pet.

i like picture D.
have a cool week
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?