Friday, January 22, 2021
Letter "D" -- Weekend Roundup and Reflections
(1) Tell a bit about your experience or feelings about
having a puppy. Adi, our Beagle Dog, belonged, and probably still does, to our younger daughter. It was purchased as a pup, a purebred, but cheaper without papers.
Two problems came up real quick, first, they lived in a third floor apartment and that meant carrying a puppy up and down two flights of stairs for potty training and any outings. Also Adi didn't like being left alone and began to eat the walls iin the utility room where her bed was.
So Adi soon came to live with us. Adi died in 2012.
(2) What is your favorite Word starting with "D"? Mine today will be "Daughter" , I have two, younger one working at home for COVID-19 period, and the other picking up the pieces after her husband died two weeks ago, of a combination COVID-19 and heart problems. Both are precious in our family.
(3) Anything else you were reminded of here that you would like to tell about?
My going blogs:
Jim's Little Blog, http://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/
Jim's Little Photo and Picture Place, http://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/
Jim's little Christmas tree farm, http://jimmiehov7.blogspot.com/, and
Ask Dr. Jim (blog), http://jimmiehov8.blogspot.com/
Cars I have owned (32 including the Golf Car) http://jimmiehov3.blogspot.com/2021/01/cars-i-have-owned-toy-cars-not-listed.html
_ _ _ _
Fine print stuff:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link here to click for Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- I am also linked this week with James of "Weekend Reflections" (click here for his Reflections Photos).