Monday, August 14, 2006

I've been tagged!


by Britmum.

Well I got tagged. Not my cup of tea but I'll do it this ONE time. They say it can be a lot of fun. So, here goes...

I'm thinking about:


How I already wished I was doing my cathouse post tonight instead.

I said:


D**n!! i hate that tag s**t. you know i wont do it!! lol i loved your answers!! This is a good one, why didn't I get one like this? You had good, interesting answers too. (that's what I told Britmum, 1 plus twins said that too, first!)

I want to:


Warn everybody never to tag me again!

I wish:


Mrs. Jim was some help here. She has her priorities mixed up and would rather watch Mystery on PBS, play bridge and golf, and cook than blog. I don't think she even knows what a tag is. I did explain Technorati tags to her.

I hear:


Britmum is kinda sorry she caused me all this grief. I don't think I could mess up a perfectly innocent computer screen this bad if that was what I was trying to do.

I wonder:


What I would be doing if it wasn't this stupid post. Probably reading the funny papers in today's Sunday Houston Chronicle. They have eight pages you know.

I regret:


I only had one life to give for my country--they didn't need it at the time, so I'm d**d to be forever blogging and being tagged instead.

I am:


Watching a Frasier rerun while I'm waiting for the Seinfeld rerun and doing this tag s**t.

I dance:


On other people's toes, I'd just as soon be doing a serious meme, maybe I will if anyone reads this one.

I sing:


Really, I don't sing. I've been kicked out of a church choir, laughed at by my own daughter, and smiled at by Mrs. Jim. A voice instructor told me today that he could teach me to sing--you've always heard you can't teach an old dog new tricks--even if I do have a bad ear. What's an ear got to do with singing? It's thelarynxx you know. My computer sings too, I type better than 50 WPM! [corrected] That way I can turn out tag posts in record speed.

I cry:


When I watch Elvis Presley's funeral on the He Touched Me: The Gospel Music of Elvis Presley on PBS, they have him singing for his own funeral [a recording] on the program. (link to description) Please don't you cry when you read this, I'm getting a buzz on it now, I'm even trying harder to please, can you tell?

I'm not always:


Nasty, it's just a role I play when I'm p**'*d about being tagged.

I make with my hands:


Some really good sandwiches. Faves are Swiss, turkey, lettuce, tomato, and pickle with mustard on rye bread, and secondly, a chopped hot dog and egomeletet on a Southern biscuit with cheese. Mustard on the side is optional for the hot dog and egg bit. Mrs. Jim's Southern homemade biscuits are best. While I'm eating I get ideas for tag posting.

I write:


Best when I can choose my own topic. Britmum really s**ed up my rhythm when she tagged me.

I confuse:

Tag writing with bag writing. Bag writing is best done when the bags are fresh. I prefer paper over plastic and credit over cash.

I need:


A couple of sows and bucks. That was the punch line, I don't tell the joke very well, so will just skip it and keep on doing tags instead.

I am thankful for:


Apple pie, country, God, and hot dogs. Runzas deserve a kudo too. You though I was going to say tagging didn't you.

That reminds me of the old joke:

Able had banana in his ear when he met his friend, Bain.

Bain said, "Able you have banana in your ear."

Able said to him, "What?"

Bain said again, "Able you have banana in your ear."

Then Able replied, "Bain, I'm not hearing you, wait a minute till I get this banana out of my ear."


That really wasn't the one it reminded me of, it was this one, a knock knock:


Knock, knock. Who's there? Banana. Banana who?

Knock, knock. Who's there? Banana. Banana who?

Knock, knock. Who's there? Banana. Banana who?

Knock, knock. Who's there? Orange. Orange who?

Orange you glad I didn't say banana again?

And finally:


I'm sorry for you that I had to bore you with this tag post. That is, if you made it this far down the screen. It has even driven me to drink (two beers) and say write a few cuss words!

And now I tag: [If you don't want to do a tag, just don't. But it won't kill you and might be a little bit of fun. Simple and not too much to think about.]


So, now I tag:

Rachel, Sliding Through Life

Cliff, Cliff Morrow's Blog

Cheyenne, Muse & Amuse

Warren, WazzasPlace

Seeker, First Hundred

That's five. What I'm supposed to do. There isn't any order, you were picked from by Blog Read list. The rest may have their day.

If you can get someone to trade with you, that's fine with me. I hope it doesn't break the chain or we all might have one hundred years of bad luck!

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
Oh Jim you have left me sobbing...... sobbing with laughter that is... Ha Ha Ha!!! You are so funny. You didn't have to do it, I didn't want to cause you so much distress.

However I am glad that you sucked it up and did it anyway.

I promise with all my heart that I will never tag you again.

From one still laughing and smiking British girl living in Arizona trying to go to bed.

xx
 
Hilarious!
 
just say No to Tag !!!! aHHHHHHHHH

the horror of it All :(



have a great day Jim :)
 
1. on your post below. Just letting everybody know my place is just north on US 75 to county road E and then east 5.5 miles.
2. I recall everyone in that photo except for Grandma. Rough looking bunch. (not really--All nice guys)
3.I'll do the tag even though I don't do them. I too shall rebel a bit.
 
Well Jim I'm glad you had so much fun doing that tag. And since you had so much fun you tagged me......Ahem. I'll do it in a day or two or three!

I sure enjoyed your answers. Now we know more about JIM!!
 
Rachel, NOT times two!
NOT NOT
..
BritMum, you are forgiven (for today).
..
Clair, BM may have tagged you, she did ten. But I haven't checked everyone over there yet.
Thanks for the read, please come back.
..
JEL, it is hard to say "no". Not like temptation which is easy to say "yes", though writing one sure did try me.
Your day is coming!
..
Cliff, I understand and appreciate your doing it. I hadn't realized (but had kept telling us) how close the wedding is. Thank goodness though, parents of the groom mostly just stay out of the way and smile pretty. Congrats again.
PS. You remember my cousin, Tim, is in the auto body career in Lincoln too. Dan and he know each other.
..
 
Jim, your answers are hilarious:D
 
Thanks, TP. You caused it all, you know.
Three NOTS now!
NOT NOT NOT
[Aren't I being nice today?]

..
 
I was tag last week, but i was a party pooper and sayed no, or was it , I don't wanta , do i have to, then helt my breath , boy am I glad they said i didn't have too,
I was turning blue! :)
 
A 'poor [blue :)] baby!'
It really isn't that bad once you get the beat.
..
 
A big rootin tootin Howdy to ya Jim! Britmum posted a link extending an invite to your litttle blog.

More than glad to mosey on over here and find a neighbor in my neck of the woods :)
 
Beer? Cuss words?

Ahem.........
 
Not Bad Jim!
 
Susie knows me good. [At least she thinks she does?]
..
 
Seeker, http://thefirsthundred.blogspot.com/, has finished her tag already.
Read it and you will be blessed.
..
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?