Saturday, February 03, 2007

The abuse at our house has stopped now!

You might ask who was getting abused. Well, it is this one, my faithful horse.
.


Posted by Picasa

Poor baby, just my little unspecting pony. It ended up all dirty and grimy too.

.

. Posted by Picasa

It had stayed out for almost a month. In the rain and sun and sleet and freezing rain (one day). You see first the painters needed its stall in the garage and then Mema's things were pretty much filling that space.

Mrs. Jim had sorted through Mema's things and put a lot away. Today I finished clearing out the space. That Mustang really enjoys being inside.

I guess there is a first for most every thing including hardships.
.


. Posted by Picasa
Cliff (link) has asked in his comment this morning why it ever had to sit outside. That Green Mustang II you see was my Mom's and I am now the caretaker.

[Go here, halfway down in the blog for a full size picture of the Mustang II with Adi.] It had to go in here, we are finding a new home for it since we had to give up Mema's garage.

That also means Mrs. Jim's car has to sit outside, it won't fit where my Mustang is, there is just a small space by our back door. The floor plans call it a golf car garage.


.

.
An after picture (with story) below:

.

. Posted by Picasa
This room officially is the study room of our house. We call it Mrs. Jim's study and music room.

I don't have a before. The painters came so we put things in here and literally (link) messed everything all up. It was nice that they could paint the study first.

So, this is after the painters have gone.

.
Posted by Picasa
This picture is called progress. The progress is "what's missing from the picture above" like I blogged about yesterday (link to yesterday's blog).

What's missing is that empty bookcase, it is full of books now! Mrs. Jim worked hard today filling this one and the one upstairs in the game room.

Everybody works at our house.

.

.

.

What do you think Adi has been doing while Mrs. Jim and I were working?

.
Posted by Picasa

You may have to click on the picture to figure it out. It was fun (for her) while it lasted.

.

Right now she's watching her shadow and wishing she was the groundhog.


Comments:
Well the car looks like its getting a good wash.and Adi looks like she has been rolling in the grass by the look of her coat.
 
If I lived down there in the 'ice belt' I believe I'd keep a nice car like that inside.
 
I sure did try, but Mom's Green Mustang II was in the only other available stall. It had priority.
Two cars had to sit outside, now just Mrs. Jims is outside. It wouldn't be outside but the ones inside are small enough to fit the places in the garage we could make.
The green Mustang II had been in Mema's garage, we are in the process of finding a new stable for it.
..
 
I'm here. But I visit from another computer to throw you off. (I hate to be tracked like a homeland security threat!)
 
All that ice on the car makes me cold.

Adi has had a good roll in the grass!

Oh my gosh. My word verification is pewoxe. Is it calling me a "pew oxe?"
 
Mustangs should never be left outside. Period. I read your explanation so I will excuse you...this time.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?