Monday, January 14, 2008
A doggoned googleganger! A Jim Bunch interferance has surfaced!
Life can be the pits, can't it! Now this.
My Jim Bunch has honest to goodness googlegangers!
"Who, what, and where," you should ask.
Who: (who are the googlegangers?) Jim Bunch, that's who. Not one, but several. They can be pests but I suppose we should try to co-exist. That's the only Christian thing to do. The main three Jim B**ch's are detailed below:
1. The Jim Bunch Eats. (link) That's my eating group, consisting of my family and friends. Five of them are pictured above, with Mrs. Jim leading this pack.
Don't they look like they have just finished a hearty meal?
Yes, they did. Mrs. Jim's Sunday school class (it has over 120 members) small group ate yesterday in Jane and Dick's home. Nine of this Jim Bunch were there.
2. Think Rich Club members only for this one (link). Downside here is that I'm not a member and really don't want to be, so I don't know any more about this Jim B**ch.
I think he sells things, like books.
3. Then there's Jim B**ch of the Omidyar Network. (link) His activity has slowed down lately.
What: (what is a googleganger?)
A googleganger is another individual with the same name as you whose records and/or stories are mixed in with your own when you Google yourself. Urban Dictionary definition link
Where: All over the Internet, that's where. Google Jim Bunch quickly. Lately this Number Two Jim B**ch has been showing up. I wonder how many books he sells?
1. Doppleganger, Urban dictionary: A misspelling of the German, "doppelganger", roughly translates as "evil twin". (link)
2. Doppelgängeror: These guys look nothing like me, nobody would mistake us.
Wikipedia states "A doppelgängeror ... is the ghostly double of a living person, a sinister form of bilocation. (link)
3. YouTube link to see the Jim Bunch eating.
I can't help it. Weddings make me think about hand grenades.
eating I think you would be No.1.
Bet they don't blog, anyway. Take care, Regards, Merle.
I noticed on the blog below that Adi has turned large areas of normally lush, green, Texas sod a dismal shade of brown. You should name her Liberace'. Cuz she's the pianist.
Links to this post: