Sunday, January 25, 2009
Pick a time, any time (2 through 8) -- Teacher says "Tell why"
1. There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
2. a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3. a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4. a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5. a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
6. a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7. a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8. a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 (NIV)
Painting is easy when you don’t know how, but very difficult when you do. Edgar Dégas
The same goes for my poetry attempts (don't know how, but I enjoy it!).
Thanks for your comment about woman drivers in Texas and in general. Glad you liked the Bartender joke. Yuk. Take care, my friend, Regards, Merle.
I enjoyed your second part of your trip too! What fun!!
I hope you have Adi a new tub by now!!
Oh, I really laughed at your funny comment on my post about the shoe in the bar!!
Painting and poetry - both can be done fairly easily.
If you like your poetry, then it is a success.
Good scripture passage.
Hope the Jim Bunch is doing well...I need to go back and read all the posts I missed!
And I like the clocks in the picture - they look like the Russian Matryoshka
Links to this post: